You are here
- Gray, Tamryn F.
Gray, Tamryn F.
- With social distancing and visitors limited in healthcare, caregivers of cancer patients are at increased risk for isolation.
- Caregivers may have learned particular lessons that can foster resilience from isolation.
- Telehealth and phone check‐ins offer opportunities to support caregivers.
- Policy initiatives have the potential to continue support for caregivers post‐COVID.
- Supporting caregivers is a community effort, and its importance should not be forgotten post‐COVID.
Mon, 11/16/2020 - 12:57